Our key areas of intervention are Administrative Reforms, Education, Environment, Healthcare, Legal Reforms, Skill Development and Women Empowerment. We organize events, conduct research and provide consultancy on key issues in governance, public policy and law.
The organization is headquartered in Lucknow and the pan-Indian team comprises of most promising college students and young professionals who bring their vibrant perspectives to the organization and are unified by the common vision of improving the future of our country.
1. Age between 18 – 30 years.
2. Excellent Communication Skills.
3. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, Skype, YouTube and Twitter.
Desired Skills and Abilities
1. Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
2. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
3. Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
4. Experience working with volunteers, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
5. Inclined toward mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
8. Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
9. Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
10. Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
11. Recruitment Policy
We are an Equal Opportunity Organization. We firmly believe in Diversity. Female Candidates are encouraged apply. Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of CV/Resume. Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
Terms and Conditions
1. This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
2. We are looking for at least 12 months commitment from you.
3. You will be required to devote atleast 10 hours per week.
4. You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
5. A Performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months.
What We Look For?
We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential. Some of the qualities we look for in our people:
Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
Recommendation or Work Experience Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.