Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune, indispensable constituent of which is the Centre for Real Estate and Taxation Laws (CRAT) consisting a team of determined students passionate towards the advancement in legal aspect of the real estate industry and taxation laws.
About the Journal
The ‘Real Estate Regulation and Taxation Laws’ Journal is one of its kind, focusing on the less discussed topic in law – Real Estate and Taxation. This journal is a platform presented to you by CRAT – Centre for Real Estate and Taxation Laws of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad giving the students, interested in this field, an opportunity to widen their horizons on this area of interest.
The first edition of this journal is expected to incorporate innovative ideas about the current status of real estate and taxation laws. We, therefore invite the papers from students, scholars, academicians and members interested in this field to portray their idea and it also gives them a platform to lobby with other like-minded participants and gain knowledge and expertise on the same.
- Implementation and Dilution of the Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016, by the State Governments.
- Necessity and Shortcomings of Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016.
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate and its legal aspects.
- The Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Real Estate Sector.
- Impact of GST in Real Estate.
- Pre and post impact of RERA.
- RERA and Benami transactions.
- Block chain technology transforming the real estate paradigm.
- Comparative analysis of real estate laws of various countries.
- Tax liabilities in real estate transactions and the role of RERA in regulation of taxes.
- Legal outlook of leases and mortgages in residential and business premises.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Size: Heading: 16
- Subheading: 14
- Body: 12
- Footnotes: 10
- Margin: 2.54 cm – 2.54 cm
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citation Style: Harvard BlueBook Citation System, 20th edition
Abstract: 500 words
Paper: 5000-8000 words(including footnotes)
Journal is open for all students, academicians, advocates and professionals with interest in Real Estate and Taxation Law.
- In case of articles, co-authorship upto two co-authors is permitted.
- Plagiarised content will not be accepted and will be dealt strictly.
- In the event that the abstract is elected and the final submission is found plagiarised, the participation shall stand void.
- Any deviation from the prescribed formatting details shall result in disqualification.
- All submissions shall be made in (.pdf) or (.docx) format.
- Final submission shall include both, the abstract and the final paper.
- Late submissions will not be entertained.
- In case of queries contact CRAT on the given mail id
For registrations, please proceed to this link
Abstract submission deadline: Jan 31 2019
Final date of Registration: Feb 8
Final Paper Submission Deadline: Feb 10
No Liability Clause
The organizers are not liable for the consequences of any unpredictable event that might disrupt or cancel the event
Mail us at [email protected].
You may message us on our social media handles as mentioned in the brochure.
In case of any urgent or immediate query , please contact:
Ast. Prof. Ahmar Afaq, +91 8171752611, +91 8466995252
For further information, view brochure here