The objective of the programs is to provide an understanding of Moot Court, Legal Drafting and Litigation Process.
Proposed Work Activities:
- understanding the roles of various persons within the legal practice;
- review completed files of relevant work;
- observe and assist solicitors at sittings at Local Courts and the Family Court;
- observe solicitor/client interviews;
- undertake research to assist in the preparation of hearings or advices;
- observe and assist in community activities eg mock trial presentations;
- Drafting legal documents and contracts
- The students shall maintain a daily case diary
Internship is normally for a period of one month and can extended upto 3 months commencing on the 20th of January to 20th of February 2018
No stipend will be paid for the same and no registration fee will be charged.
The administrative coordinator of the Legal Internship Program is:
RDSJ Law College, Lucknow U.P.
In Collaboration with
Advacto Legal Solutions LLP
3/377 Vishal Khand-3 Vishal Khand Gomti Nagar
Lucknow, U.P., 226010
Email at email@example.com
Contact No.- 9415060360, 05224062778