Rayat-Bahra University, Mohali is organising its 4th National Moot Court Competition, 2019.
In the continuance with our tradition, we are hosting our 4th National Moot Court Competition which is scheduled to be held from 6th April- 7th April, 2019 at University School of Law, Rayat-Bahra University, Mohali.
The Moot problem is based on Family Law.
Sitting Judges, Practicing Advocates, Academicians and Experts in the field of law shall be invited to adjudicate the competition.
All the students enrolled in three or five year LLB Courses from any Law College/ Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Rayat Bahra University School of Law, Rayat Bahra University, Sahauran (Mohali) – 140104
Each team can register provisionally by emailing on [email protected] marked as “Registration: National Moot Court Competition, 2019” as the subject. Registration is strictly on first come first served basis on or before 25th February, 2019 by 12:00 PM.
To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the complete registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/ Head of Department along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 5,000/- in favour of “Director – Principal Rayat Bahra College of Law, payable at Sahauran (Mohali) or by Successful Online Transfer with Transaction details and confirmation.”
For online Transaction details, contact the Student Convener.
- Online Intimation by Institution: 15th February 2019
- Last date for online Registration for Participation: 25th February 2019
- Last date for sending DD with registration form: 4th March 2019
- Last date for sending the soft copies of the Memorials through e-mail: 15th March 2019
- Last date for acceptance of Hard Copies of Memorials through Speed Post: 18th March, 2019.
- Registration on arrival, Inauguration Ceremony, Preliminary and Quarter finals rounds: 6th April 2019
- Researcher Test: 6th April 2019
- Semifinals, Final and Valedictory: 7th April 2019
- Winner Team (FIRST PRIZE): Rs 21,000/-
- Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE): Rs 12,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs 6,000/-
- Best Mooter: Rs 3,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs 3,000/-
Chief Coordinator: Dr.Sonia Grewal Mahal
Dr. Kirat Grewal, Dr. Radhika Dev Varma, Dr. Jasdeep Kaur, Dr. Gurpreet Kaur
Mr. Harlove Singh Rajput: 9780612899
- Ms. Simurita: 9041081518
- Mr. Vishan Dutt Sharma: 8847544727
- Mr. Abhishek Garg: 9569354097
- Mr. Deep Inder Singh Walia: 9872846923
- Ms. Shalini Sharma: 8558064998
- Ms. Ashmeet Kaur: 9501684099
- Mr. Anas Khan:8427581510
Rules and Regulations