About the Institute
IIMT Group of Colleges came into existence in 1994. The College has inherited a bounteous legacy of quality education propounded by our great sages and scientists and has earned exemplary recognition in all walks of life such as corporate world, academics and social life.
About the Moot
School of Law, IIMT is conducting the Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition on International Law.
In continuation of the legacy set up by Late Sri Rakesh Aggarwal, this moot court is being organized with a purpose to spread the maximum awareness among the law students and the exposure to the International issues. The Competition is a simulation of a fictional dispute between countries before the International Court of Justice, the judicial organ of the United Nations. One team is allowed to participate from every Institute/College.
Teams shall prepare oral and written pleadings arguing both the applicant and respondent positions of the case. The Moot Court Competition shall be held on March 27th & 28th, 2020 (Saturday & Sunday) at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology, Karkardooma, New- Delhi.
The Provisional registration by the Participating teams is done by filling up the Google registration form. The link for provisional registration is given HERE.
- The final procedure for the team registration is by submission of hard copy of the registration form.
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy is 09/03/2020.
- The teams must register on or before 29/02/2020.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 4,000 per team.
Undergraduate students of recognized Law/ Colleges/Institutes/University.
As per the rules of The Bar Council of India (i.e. White shirt, black trousers, blazer Black colour).
The team should consist of two Mooters and one Researcher only.
- The Winning Team (Best Team Award) shall be awarded a cash prize, Trophy and a Certificate.
- The Runners-up Team (Second Best Team Award) shall be awarded a cash prize, Trophy and a Certificate.
- Best Mooter shall be awarded a cash prize, Trophy and a Certificate.
- Best Memorial shall be awarded a cash prize, Trophy and a Certificate.
- Best Researcher shall be awarded a cash prize, Trophy and a Certificate.
Certificates will be provided to the team with the Second Best Memorial, Second Best Mooter and Second Best Researcher. In addition to the above, a certificate of Participation, Momento will be awarded to all the participants.
Email Id: idealmootsociety[at]gmail.com.
- Mr. Jasdeep Singh: (Sr. Asst. Professor)
- Ms. Chandrika Sharma: (Asst. Professor)
- Ms. Namita Sinha: (Asst. Professor)
- Mr. Eesh Singh: (Asst. Professor)
- Divanshu Kashyap: +91 9971753420
- Amar Anshul: +91 7982641732
- Vipul Thakral: +91 8950222526
- Aditya Sharan: +91 8447714021
Note: The other details of the competition will be out soon.