Raffles University is privileged to announce the organization of its Third edition of National Level Moot Court Competition i.e., “3rd C.L. Agrawal Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2019.
The competition is aimed at providing exposure to the students, pursuing the law courses, to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills. The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most interesting and compelling areas of law i.e., Criminal Law, Constitutional Law etc.
We invite National, as well as International Esteemed Law schools to this, venerated Moot Court Competition.
Aim and Purpose
3rd C.L. Agrawal Nat Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2019” has been conceived with the aim of providing the opportunities to gain experience in appellate advocacy. Through the medium of this competition, the teams get a chance to work together to research and write an appellate brief for a case based on contemporary legal issues. Competitors gain valuable experience and training in written and oral appellate advocacy.
Each team should consist of a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of 2 students.
Registrations are open from February 1st, 2019. The teams must register by March 15th, 2019. The registration fees of Rs. 4000/-.
Strictly, read all the rules and regulations mentioned in the brochure.
- Rs. 20,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Winner.
- Rs. 10,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Runner up.
- Rs. 5000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Best Speaker.
- Rs. 5000/- Cash Prize and Trophy for Best Memorial.
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Regulation: February 1st, 2019.
- Last date of Registration: March 20th, 2019.
- Last date of Clarification: February 20th, 2019.
- Extended Date of Memorial Submission (soft copy): March 24, 2019
- Extended date of Memorial Submission (Hard Copy): March 26, 2019
- Inauguration, Draw of Lots and Preliminary Rounds: March 30th, 2019.
- Semi-finals, Finals and Valedictory Ceremony: March 31st, 2019.
Venue and Date
The “3rd C.L. Agrawal National Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2019” shall be held on March 30-31, 2019 at School of Law, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District – Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case/ Submission of Memorials/ Registration/ Accommodation/ Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to [email protected] & contact to any student coordinator.
(a) Ms. Pratima Soni (Asst. Prof.)– [email protected], Mob: 9462692353 (Convener, Moot Court Committee)
(b) Mr. Samrath Datta (Asst. prof.)– [email protected], Mob: 7464903089 (Co-convener, Moot Court Committee)
(c) Ms Meenakshi Dahiya- [email protected] Mob: 8397016099 (Member, Moot Court Committee)
Mob: 8769898701Palak Jain
Mob: 7023650088Tanmaya Purohit[email protected] Mob: 7023769230