Raffles University is privileged to announce the organization of its Second edition of National Level Moot Court Competition i.e., “2nd C.L. Agrawal National Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2018”.
The competition is aimed at providing exposure to the students, pursuing the law courses, to the environment of the court system in India and to home their advocacy skills. The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most interesting and compelling areas of law i.e., Criminal Law and Family Law.
We invite National, as well as International Esteemed Law schools to this, venerated Moot Court Competition
Aim and Purpose
“2nd C.L. Agrawal National Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2018” has been conceived with the aim of providing the opportunities to gain experience in appellate advocacy. Through the medium of this competition, the teams get a chance to work together to research and write an appellate brief for a case based on contemporary legal issues. Competitors gain valuable experience and training in written and oral appellate advocacy.
Each team should consist of the maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations are open from February 12th 2018. The teams must register online by March 18th, 2018.
Strictly, read all the rules and regulations mentioned in the brochure.
The registration fees of Rs. 3500/- is to be sent by bank transfer or any form of electronic transfer.
The handsome and suitable cash prize will be awarded to the Best Team, Runner-up, Best Memorial, Best Speaker.
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Regulation: February 12th, 2018.
- Last date of Registration: March 18th, 2018.
- Last date of Clarification: March 10th, 2018.
- Last date of Memorial Submission: March 30th, 2018.
- Inauguration, Draw of Lots and Preliminary Rounds: April 7th, 2018.
- Semi-finals, Finals and Valedictory Ceremony: April 8th, 2018.
Venue and Date
The “2nd C.L. Agrawal National Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2018” shall be held on April 7th & 8th, 2018 at School of Law, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District – Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case/ Submission of Memorials/ Registration/ Accommodation/ Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to email@example.com & contact to any student coordinator.
- Vipin Kumar: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91- 8302-442-444.
- Alisha Verma: email@example.com, Mob: +91- 9414-787-209.
- Kanishk Sewak: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91-9669-0 99-369.
- Agam H Maloo: email@example.com. Mob: +91- 7742-051-717.
- Anant Bakkliwal: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91- 9413-012-368.
- Anshul Gupta: email@example.com, Mob: +91- 9896-195-910.
- Charu Singh Rathore: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91- 8290-329-621.
- Shretima Bagri: email@example.com, Mob: +91- 9001-329-627.
- Uttam Solanki: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91- 9660-772-551.
This post was first published on: February 14, 2018