School of Law, Raffles University in Collaboration with Rajasthan Education Trust is organising its 5th C.L. Agrawal Memorial Virtual International Moot Court Competition 2021 from 20th to 22nd May 2021.
The moot court will be conducted on Date: 20, 21 & 22nd May 2021. The inauguration function will commence sharp at 9-30 AM on 20-05-2021 followed by a draw of lots and preliminary rounds.
Raffles University, Neemrana, established by an Act of Rajasthan State Legislature, as per Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956, is a multidisciplinary University providing world-class education. It is situated in NCR at Neemrana, on Delhi-Jaipur National Highway Number 48.
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Years and 3 Years Law program in India.
- Each Law College shall be eligible to send one team. Each team shall be provided with the TEAM CODE. The team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the courtrooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
The teams are requested to send an e-copy of the Registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th April 2021.
A registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) or 50/- US$, to be paid by way of Online Money Transfer/UPI/Paytm/Google in favour of Raffles University.
Payment may be done by online mode.
Details are as follows:
- Account Number: 013194600000300
- Beneficiary Name: Raffles University
- IFSC Code: YESB0000131
- Bank Name: YES Bank, Neemrana, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Google Pay Number: 9928777777
- Details: Student’s name and college/institution name
The scanned copy of the receipt of online payment (or issues related to payment) must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers. Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name including the year/semester of study.
- Rs. 20,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Winner
- Rs. 10,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Runner up
- Rs. 5000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Best Speaker
- Rs. 5000/- Cash Prize and Trophy for Best Memorial
Google form link for the online Registration is given here: https://tinyurl.com/pvr82x6n
Note: This is a boosted post (paid), and includes social media publicity, and branding/logo.