The Quizzing Society of Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA is proud to present the next edition of Quiz Pro Quo – an Annual General Quiz conducted as a part of our annual literary, cultural and sports fest – SYMFIESTA 2019 on the 16th of February 2019.
About the Quiz
Put your awareness and quizzing skills to the ultimate test and battle it out with some of the best in the circuit in this edition of Quiz Pro Quo. From films to the tech world, from literature to business, we have it all covered! The quiz will comprise of two rounds – prelims and finals. Both the rounds will be held on campus on the 16th of February, 2019.
Our QM this year is Ashish Singh. He has hosted a number of quizzes across Delhi and NCR and we really look forward to having him on board this year as well.
Outstation teams are required to inform us regarding their accommodation requirement beforehand, for which they will have to pay separately.
General Rules and Regulations
- A team can consist of a maximum of 2 members. Lone wolves are permitted.
- There will be a preliminary round followed by the finals.
- Top 6 teams from the prelims will qualify to the finals.
- Any number of teams from an institution are allowed.
- Registration for the event will be separate and the registration fee per team is Rs 200.
- Participants must produce a valid ID card during registration.
- The rules of the quiz and its format for each round will be explained by the quiz master on the day of the event, prior to the round.
- All decisions of the quiz master shall be final and binding.
- Cross-college and school teams are allowed.
Registration Link for the event is at this page.
Come to Tease your Brain and Win Attractive cash prizes.
Date: 16th February, 2019
Venue: Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA
For any further queries, please contact:
Niket Gehlawat: +91-9990142207
Anahida Bhardwaj: +91-9711415894
Click here for official website.