About the University
Located in the lap of nature, the Career Point University was established by Government of Himachal Pradesh Act No 12 of 2012 under Sec 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. The University is recognized by UGC and is a member of AIU.
The School of Legal Studies and Governance was set up in 2014 with the BA LLB program. Later the School took a leap by starting LLM and PhD programs.
About the Quiz Competition
In the true sense, we became independent on 26th January 1950 when the Constitution of India came into force. Presently we have our own governing document which is no longer governed by the laws of other ruling Alien countries. The Constitution is a mixture of many other constitutions of the foreign nations.
It is one of the Apex guiding authorities in India and keeps on updating via its various amendments taking place from time to time. This is the reason why the awareness and knowledge of Constitution and Polity is of greater importance in the citizens of India especially that of students hence is the National quiz.
A quiz can be a game or brain teaser to test the knowledge. During this pandemic situation, online competitions for the students/participants helps them to engage and swim in the reservoir of knowledge.
Career Point University is organizing an Online National Quiz on Constitutional Law & Indian Polity. The basic knowledge of the Indian Constitution and Polity is enough to participate in the Online National Quiz.
Who can Apply?
A student of U.G & P.G of any discipline may participate.
- Last Date of Registration: 07 October 2020
- Date & time of Quiz: 09 October 2020 (02.00 PM-2:30 PM)
- Results of the Quiz: 10 October 2020
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹2500/-, & Certificate of excellence.
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, & Certificate of excellence.
- Online Certificate of participation shall be given to all participants.
Format of the Quiz
Quiz will be online.
Question paper will include the question in objective formats. Quiz participants may give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop, Mobile Phone, etc., following the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the Government.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions
- Time will be of 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 mark & there will be no negative marking.
- The result will be declared on 10th October 2020.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Law Department of Career Point University Hamirpur to change or modify the same.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- The Quiz will be held in English language only.
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information in the registration form.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
- In case there happens a tie for position number 1 & 2 the tied candidates shall have to undergo tie breaker round in which 10 objective questions shall be asked to judge the winner.
The registration link is here.
- Knowledge Partner Academic Hour, Delhi
- Quiz paper is specially made by Law experts.
- The participation fee is payable by the participants through Online Payment (NEFT/IMPS/ any other mode) (Kindly keep the copy of transaction safely and forward the same with registration form which should reach us on or before 07 October 2020).
- Registration Fee Rs. 200/-
- Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
- Bank Branch: Kharwar
- Name of the Account Holder/ Name of Payee: Chairman Conferences, Career Point University, Hamirpur (HP)
- Bank Account Number: 2993000101041956
- IFS Code: PUNB0299300
Call/WhatsApp: 75 80088420, 8988642511
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.