About Amity University
Amity University Lucknow Campus (AULC) is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh & it was established in the year 2004 with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education in the region
About the competition
Amity University Lucknow Campus (AULC) is organising the 1st National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 11th September 2019.
Students pursuing 5-year law courses and 3-year law courses can participate in the competition as an individual.
(Please note that this competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.)
- Only single participant entry is eligible.
- Students must carry College ID cards or a letter of participation signed by the HOI of their respective institutions.
- The decision of the jury will be final and will not be subject to any change.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use a mobile or any other electronic instruments/gadgets.
- The questions shall be in the form of multiple-choice, True/False statement, Specific- answer question, audio-visual etc both in online and offline mode.
- Replacement of any participant is not allowed after registration.
- Participants will be allowed to give themselves an appropriate name which shall be their unique identity related to the competition, subject to the final decision of the core committee.
Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus, Malhaur Railway Station Road, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
- WINNER: Gold Medal, Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 11,000/-
- 1st RUNNER UP: Silver Medal, Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/-
- 2nd RUNNER UP: Bronze Medal, Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 2500/-
- 2 CONSOLATION PRIZE: Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 1100/- (each)
- Certificate of participants.
Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who will participate in the competition and attend the valedictory session.
Winner, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner up and 2 consolation prize awardees shall be presented with a certificate of merit.
No Certificate in case of absentia.
- Registration (details via E-mail): 17th July 2019 (23:59 hrs).
- Last date for Complete Registration, Submission of the Registration form along with payment receipt Details (through e-mail): 31st August 2019 (23:59hrs.)
- Date of Competition: 11th September 2019.
- No on the spot registration facility shall be provided.
Method of registration
- Interested students have to make a provisional registration through a mail on the mentioned email address (amitynationalquiz[at]gmail.com) till 31st August 2019.
- For the registration form, click here.
- All attachments for the competition have to be electronically mailed with Subject as “Registration” and Body “Name of the participant, Course, Year/semester, Institution details, Contact No.” only at the official email address.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 500(per participant) which shall be electronically submitted through the given details.
- Each participant must confirm their registration by sending the duly attested e-registration form along with the screenshot of the payment. The hard copy of the same must be submitted on the day of competition at the registration desk.
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd
Account Name: AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
Bank Address: Main Branch, Hazaratganj, Lucknow
Phone Number: 0522-4152000
Attachment to be sent along with the registration mail:
- Registration Form
- Payment Details (Screenshot of the Payment Receipt)
- ID Card Photo
- Confirmation Letter from the HOI
Juhi Saxena: 9559270420
Shaiwalini Singh: 7607618875
Viplav Banarjee: 9559270420
Riya Pundir: 7607618875
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.