Quasar Legal [QL] invites applications for its Internship Programme starting from November 1st, 2021.
About Quasar Legal
Quasar Legal is a general practice firm established with the intent to offer innovative, focused, practical, and competent legal and regulatory advice and assistance to start-ups, entrepreneurs, mid-sized companies, business ventures, funds, financers, incubation centres, individuals.
The Firm holds expertise in the areas of Corporate & Commercial Laws; Company Law, Technology, Media & Telecommunications; Data Privacy Laws, Fintech Laws, Employment Laws; Intellectual Property Laws, Sports Law and Pre-Litigation.
Address: 1329, 13th Cross Road, Eshwara Layout, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
About the Internship
Interns will be required to work remotely and for a duration of at least one month. Students presently studying in the fourth and fifth year of law school are eligible to apply.
What we look for in interns:
- Committed and interested students who want to understand and work in specialized areas of law.
- Students who have a general flair for research and writing.
Number of Positions Open
- Applicants are requested to send across a copy of their updated curriculum vitae in pdf format.
- A writing sample on any topic of law in word format.
- Mention the duration of the internship. The internship duration must be for at least one month.
- The documents should be e-mailed, in the prescribed format, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Internship Application, 2021.’
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a telephonic interview.
Interns will be paid on a monthly basis based on their performance.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
The website link is here: https://quasarlegal.com
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.