Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College in association with the Cultural House of Islamic Republic of Iran is organising a One Day International Seminar on ‘Socio-Cultural Factor Behind Crime‘ on March 17, 2018.
Call for Papers
The Modern Law College invites research papers from Researchers, Students, Academicians, Fellows, Experts, Practitioners, Executives, Representatives from NGO and
any other relevant stake holders.
1. Social and Cultural Factors
2. Special Legislations Regulating
3. International Law on Socio- 4. Ancillary Issues
Format of paper
- Title: Size 14, Times New Roman
- Content: Size 12, Times New Roman, 2000 to 3000 words
- Citation: SILC Footnoting System
- Line spacing 1.5
How to submit
Candidates who wish to contribute can send the electronic copy of their paper at the
Last Date for Submission of complete paper: 26th Feb, 2018
Last Date for communication of acceptance: 28th Feb, 2018
Last Date for Registration: 3rd March, 2018
Date of Seminar: 17th March, 2018
For any queries, send an email to email@example.com.
For full details and registration form, click here.
This post was first published on: February 8, 2018