The 2nd Edition of Pune Leadership Conference is scheduled to be held on 31st August and 1st September 2019.
Pune Leadership Conference is one of the leading Model United Nations Conferences organized in the prestigious Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts.
We received a record number of over 250 participants for our maiden edition from across India. We set unprecedented benchmarks in the way Model United Nations are conducted in our region. This year our motto is Leading the Way because we believe in bringing about substantive change in our community by promoting young leaders through the means of Model United Nations.
In our very first year, we have received wide acclaim for our delegate experience, hospitality and quality of debate. We are proud to boast about a stellar Executive Board that has a combined experience of more than 1100 MUNs.
We are associated with the likes of Mr. Aman Johri, a next-generation entrepreneur in the field of Aerospace and Defense, Mr. Vaibhav Mittal, a consultant with Deloitte, Gurgaon, and Mr. Soumya Basu, a Patent Prosecutor from Delhi, as members of the Executive Board, who are heralded as some of the best in the country.
We are also known for our innovative committees with the like International Review Committee on Artificial Intelligence (IRCAI), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM).
As a token of acknowledgement, we have received a collaboration letter from the office of
the Secretary-General of the United Nations, His Excellency Antonio Guterres.
Dates: 31st August-1st September 2019
Venue: Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts, Viman Nagar, Pune
Round 2 of Delegate & International Press Team Registration Fees:
- Without Accommodation: INR 1800
- With Accommodation: INR 4000 (With 2 nights’ accommodation)
Committees being simulated at the Conference along with the Agendas:
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC): Maintenance of International Peace and Security: Protection of Civilians in Yemen.
- UNGA Emergency Special Session (ESS) (Double Delegation): The Suez Crisis of 1956.
- UNGA Disarmament and International Security (UNGA DISEC): Reconciliation of Cyber Warfare with International Humanitarian Law.
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Protection of Victims against Torture in Penitentiary Systems
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN WOMEN): Addressing gender-based violence in emergencies and post-disaster recovery.
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM): Discussing the enactment of a Uniform Civil Code in India.
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): Multilateralism to meet the challenges of Biodiversity, Climate Change and Natural Resources.
- International Press Corps (IP)
Note: The UNGA Emergency Special Session (ESS) is the only Double Delegation Committee at PLC 2019
Best Delegate: INR 10000
High Commendation: INR 5000
Best Reporter: INR 5000
Best Photographer: INR 5000
The final breakdown of prizes rests in the decision of the Executive Board after consultation with the Secretary-General.
Follow on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Mobile number: 8087723248/9527157788/8605123322
Pune Leadership Conference 2019, Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts, Viman Nagar, Pune-411014.
Click here for the official website.