Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Law Officers.
Number of Posts: 16
Pay Band: 10300-34800+4200
Law Graduate with at least 3 years experience as Advocate or should have held assignment involving legal work of a period of not less than 3 years.
Selection will entirely be based on written examination. There will be no interview. The merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination conducted by PUDA.
The exam will be of objective type (100 marks).
- Legal Aptitude: 50 marks
- General Awareness: 20 marks
- Mental Aptitude/Reasoning: 10 marks
- Computer Proficiency: 10 marks
- Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English): 10 marks (5 each)
How to apply
Interested candidates must apply online at this page.
Application fee: General: Rs. 1000, SC/ST/BC/OPH/Ex servicemen: Rs. 500
- Last date for online application: July 25
- Last date for submission of fee: July 27
- Tentative start of downloading e-admit card: Sep 2018
- Tentative date of written test: Sep 2018
For full details, view the official notification given here.
This post was first published on: July 17, 2018