Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT) is a registered trust founded by Mr. Julio Ribeiro, Dr. R.K. Anand and late Mr. B.G.
Deshmukh to increase public participation and activism towards creating a more transparent and efficient governance system. PCGT believes that active participation of youth is crucial to bring about positive social change.
For the first time, PCGT is building an opportunity for young college-going students in Mumbai and Pune to apply for the Campus Ambassador Program for the period July 2019 to June 2020.
The Campus Ambassador shall be responsible for promoting the vision and mission of PCGT in his/her institution as well as social media platforms and shall serve as a strategic link between PCGT and his/her institution.
The Campus Ambassador shall assist PCGT in organizing events such as dialogues, workshops, conferences and seminars etc. at his/her institution. The detailed roles and responsibilities shall be emailed to candidates shortlisted for a personal interview.
- Should be an undergraduate/postgraduate student in a college/university in Mumbai/Pune.
- Should be a self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent organizational, managerial and communication skills.
- Should have a desire to bring positive social change
- Current and former interns/volunteers of PCGT shall be given preference
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- PCGT is looking for a commitment of at least 12 months (July 2019 to June 2020).
- Maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors can be selected from a particular college/university.
- A certificate of appreciation will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
How to Apply?
Kindly send an email to [email protected] attaching your CV and expressing your interest to become a PCGT Campus Ambassador, emphasizing on why you should be selected as a PCGT Campus Ambassador. The subject of the email must be “Application for PCGT Campus Ambassador Programme 2019-20”.
Kindly send the email on or before 19th July 2019 (5 pm).
After a review of applications and CV by us, the selected applicants will be interviewed at PCGT office in Mumbai which will be followed by a confirmation email for selected applicants.
For any queries, please drop us an email at publicconcern[at]gmail.com or shivam.pcgt[at]gmail.com.