WEF (World Economic Forum) is looking to hire professionals for the job roles of Project Specialist & Project Lead, to work in Mumbai.
The World Economic Forum (WEF), based in Cologny, Geneva Canton, Switzerland, is an international NGO, founded on 24 January 1971. The WEF’s mission is stated as “committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic, and other leaders of society to shape global, regional, and industry agendas”.
About the Opportunity
WEF is hiring professionals for the roles of Project Specialist and Project Lead, for its Project called ‘Moving India’.
Moving India: This project aims to accelerate the electrification of mobility in India and has been funded by ClimateWorks Foundation. The candidate will ensure the project managers based in India are delivering the pre-set deliverables, identify and tap into emerging opportunities for partnership and scaling, and liaising with the external Funders on a regular basis.
General requirements for both the roles are:
- Broad intellectual background, with a Masters degree from a nationally recognized institution
- Proven ability to deliver complex projects that require analysis, stakeholder management, and strategic planning
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives, highly service-oriented, and a flexible team player
- Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Able to take initiative and drive work largely independently
- Team spirit – willingness to identify as part of the team and work collaboratively in support of shared team and Forum goals
- Outstanding command of written and spoken English; knowledge of other languages would be an asset
Specific requirements for each role are as under:
Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant full-time professional experience, ideally across public and private sectors and multiple geographies, and/or in management consulting, and/or in project management; experience in the mobility industry, such as sustainability, foundations, public-private partnership, automotive, urban mobility, logistics and goods transport is preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant full-time professional experience, ideally across public and private sectors and multiple geographies, and/or in management consulting, and/or in project management; experience in the mobility industry, such as sustainability, foundations, public-private partnership, automotive, urban mobility, logistics and goods transport is preferred.
How to Apply?
Click on the respective role given above to apply for the position/s.
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Young Professional at World Trade Organization (WTO), Delhi: Apply by Apr 29
- JOB POST: Programme Officer [Business & Human Rights] at CRB (Centre for Responsible Business), Delhi: Apply by Apr 10
- JOB POST: Anti-Money Laundering Specialist at Google India, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Contracts Manager/Paralegal at Nielsen [Global Media], Bangalore: Apply Now!