About Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University, formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1916 by Madan Mohan Malaviya and Annie Besant.
Faculty of Law Department of Banaras Hindu University is opening the following job posts:
- Associate Professor
Number of Vacancies
- Professor: 3 (three)
- Associate Professor: 6 (six)
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
For eligibility, check the official notification (page 8-13).
Professor: Rs. 1,44,200 (1,44,200 – 2,18,200)
Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400 (1,31,400 – 2,17,100)
How to apply?
Last Date for Online submission of Application form, Application Fee payment & Application Forms PDF download: 25.06.2019 up to 5:00 p.m.
Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 31st July 2020 up to 5:00 p.m.
In case of any technical problems, please send an email to recruitment[at]bhu.ac.in.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Teaching Associate at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Teaching Positions at University of Calcutta, Senate House, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Professor and Associate Professor at BHU, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Law Officer at Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 22
- JOB POST: Faculty and Administrative Positions at NUJS, Kolkata [22 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 31