About the organiser
Jaipur National University, established on 22 October 2007, is a private university located in the Jaipur district of Rajasthan, India.
About the moot
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, at its Seedling School of Law and Governance, Rajasthan is organising the 8th Professor V S Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition -2019
Dates: 18th – 20th October 2019
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course/3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- No Institution/College/University shall enter the Competition with more than one team.
- A cap of 40 teams is reserved for the Competition, and teams will be selected by first come first serve basis.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, the third member of
the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University
Jaipur National University, Main Campus, Jaipur Agra By-pass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur Rajasthan-302017
Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided in Rule 7.
Registration will be open till September 05, 2019 (11.59 P. M. IST). The registration form can be downloaded from the official website of the University
The Teams are required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their College or University along with the duly filled registration form.
The registration form is here.
The Registration Fee is INR 3,500/- Indian teams. All other Teams shall pay the US $ 100 or its equivalent excluding service charge (if any) in Euro as registration fee.
Payment of Registration Fee:
- Indian Teams must make payment by Online Payment/Demand Draft. The procedure for the same has been provided in the Annexure to the Competition Rules.
- Payment by all other teams must be made by Online Payment/Bank Transfer. The procedure for the same has been provided in the registration form.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by September 05, 2019. The decision of the Director shall be final in this regard.
- Once the Team is registered after completing the formalities, a Team Code shall be assigned to it by September 10, 2019.
- A-Team that has registered pursuant to Rules 1.4 may change its composition only after informing the Moot Court Committee of such change. Any changes with respect to the contact details shall be notified to the Moot Court Committee with immediate effect. This obligation to inform shall continue throughout the course of the Competition.
- Last date of registration: 10th September 2019
- Last date for seeking clarifications: 8th September 2019
- Last date of submission of soft copy (PDF) of the memorial: 20th September 2019
- Last date of submission of hard copy of the memorial: 30th September 2019
Moot Court Committee:
Faculty Convenor: Prof. (Dr.) Komal Audichya
Contact details: +91-9829007767
Student Convenor: Heena Narwani
Contact details: +91-9783591895, +91-8955063522.
The rules are here.
The travel and accommodation form is here.
The moot proposition is here.
For full details, click here.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.