Online applications are invited in the prescribed application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Professor in the Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000, AGP Rs.10000/-
For Faculties of Applied Social Sciences & Humanities, Arts, Commerce & Business, Law, and Social Sciences:
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institution/industries, including experience of guiding applicants for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as per the UGC guidelines as adopted by the University.
- An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Fees for Professor: Rs. 2000/- for UR category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit Page 2 of 3 indicated in the advertisement.
- No offline forms would be accepted.
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
- Applications with incomplete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected.
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
For further details and online application link, click here.