The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009).
- Professor of Law
- Associate Professor of Law
Number of Vacancies
- Professor of Law: 3 (three)
- Associate Professor of Law: 3 (three)
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Hajo Road, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam 781031, India.
The eligibility details are here.
Professor of Law: Scale of Pay: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-)
Associate Professor of Law: Scale of Pay: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1, 31, 400/-)
How to apply?
The application form is here.
Duly filled-in application form may be submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in case of General category and Rs. 1500/- in case of SC/ST/PC categories (drawn in favour of Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam) to the Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Hajo Road, Amingaon, P.O.- Amingaon, Dist. Kamrup (Rural), Guwahati-781031, Assam (India), E-mail ID: registrar[at]nluassam.ac.in.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in Interview.
- The decision adopted by the University authorities at any stage of the selection process will be final and binding
- Selected candidates will be governed by the new pension Rules, 2005.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing in written test and interview.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: August 31, 2019
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.