ABOUT Prof. H.N. TRIPATHI
Professor Harihar Nath Tripathi was born in a small village, Belcha, in the District – Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh. He carried M.A. (Political Science) and Sanskrit Acharya both from BHU. Prof. Tripathi has been recipient of many distinguished awards.
The Competition is open to all U.G and P.G students enrolled in courses from any recognized university across the country.
TOPIC FOR THE ESSAY
THE CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION POLICY IN INDIA
PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
1st Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize, will be awarded to the winners with cash rewards.
*Certificate of appreciation shall be awarded only to the top twenty entries at the Prof. Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundation’s H N Tripathi Memorial Lecture Function on 26th March, 2017, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
All the manuscript are to be mailed at [email protected] by 10thMarch 2017
- The essay must be written in English.
- Co-authorship (maximum of two authors) is permitted. However, only one entry is allowed per author.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Moreover any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay. No part of the essay, except the cover page, should contain any identification of author.
- There is no registration fee for essay competition.
All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
- Format Specification
Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Footnote Font Size: 10, Footnote Spacing: 1.0, Alignment Justified
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and scanned copy of University/Institution’s Identity Card or filled registration form. An abstract should not be more than 300 words inclusive of title and keywords.
- The essay should not be more than 4000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- Citations must be strictly in accordance with the Harvard Blue Book style (19th ed.)
- Registration form is to be sent along with the essay.
- All the manuscript are to be mailed at [email protected] by 10th March 2017 in word (doc or .docx) file format with the subject titled as ‘TITLE OF ESSAY: NAME OF AUTHOR(S) & INSTITUTION’.
CRITERIA OF MARKING
- Thoroughness/quality of research 50
- Creativity/ originality 40
- Logical representation 40
- Articulation of ideas 30
- Grammar 20 Footnoting 20
The Jury shall comprise of independent experts, legal luminaries, professionals in the field of law, Social Sciences, Management & Science their decision shall be final and unchallengeable.
The name of the winner will be displayed on the official Facebook page of Foundation HERE.
Separate intimation will also be sent to each of the winner.
For Further Queries
Contact: 7017465706, 9450244368
Email: [email protected]