Rampus Law College, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, a premier institution of law invites eligible candidates for the recruitment of Principal/Assistant Professor/Faculty Associate.
Candidates should possess minimum qualifications of LLM or respective postgraduate degree (from recognized University) and UGC-NET for being eligible. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
Principal/Dean and Assistant Professor (Law/Sociology/Economics/English/History/Political Science)
Number of Vacancies
- Principal/Dean (Law): 1 (one)
- Assistant Professor (Law): 3 (three)
- Assistant Professor (Sociology/Economics/English/History/Political Science) – 05 (1 Each)
LLB & LLM or respective postgraduate degree and UGC NET.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are interested and eligible as per UGC/BCI/DDUGU (Gorakhpur), norms may send their complete resume to career[at]rampuslawcollege.org or by post to 17, Ajay Khand, Doctor’s Enclave, P.O. Arogya Mandir, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh – 273003 latest by 10th June 2019.
- Those who have already applied need not apply again.
- Candidates will be given Travelling Allowance for which to and fro railway fare of AC 3-Tier from their nearest station to Gorakhpur will be reimbursed.
Romsha Srivastava (Admin Head): +91- 9897971635
Pratyush Prakash (Manager): +91- 9654676024