The School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun takes immense pleasure in announcing the 8th edition of Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial International Energy Law Moot Court Competition, which would be held between April 6th-8th, 2018.
Since 2011, we have successfully organized Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial ‘Energy Law’ Moot Court Competitions with the competition going international since 2016.
The theme for the current Competition would relate to ‘Oil exploration and underwater cultural heritage’, and will cover areas concerning oil exploration and its possible effect on cultural heritage, enumerating cultural rights of the people and the international legal consequences of oil spill attributable to States.
- Release of Moot Compromis – 10th November, 2017
- Last Date for Provisional Registration – 25th November, 2017
- Last Date for Final Registration – 15th December, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials [soft copy] – 10th February, 2018
For further details contact:
- Yuvakshi Grover, Student Convenor : +91-8006669761
- Biswaroop Mukherjee, Student Secretary : +91-8395012189
- Krishna Pallavi, Student Co-Convenor : +91-8755267535
- Aastha Ananya, Student Jt. Secretary : +91-7060757817
You may also send your queries to [email protected].
N.B. – The judgement writing competition which shall be organized by the college, will provide free participation to the registered team members of this competition.
THE BROCHURE IS HERE.
THE RULEBOOK IS HERE.