- To undertake studies and documentation
- Coordinate on all legal issues
- conduct Studies/Workshops/Seminar/Consultations and work on advocacy/awareness and networking on thematic areas of Prayas
- To organise awareness generation programmes and training
- To undertake coordination with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Women & Child and the Ministry of Labour and Employment to synchronize the laws, Schemes and Action Plans (SOPs) with an evidence-based approach to achieving goals and objectives of The Freedom Fund/GG Projects
- Liaison with Interstate agencies, Depts. & Ministries to facilitate inter-state repatriation policy and subsequent commitments.
- Lobbying with Ministry of Labour and Employment to formulate legal, policy & Schematic change besides the release the central govt. share funds for the survivors of Bonded Labour and formulation of universal policies for their rehabilitation
- Designing, developing and disseminating documents
- To associate and partner with like-minded donor Agencies and corporate houses to galvanize and scale up the national coalition campaign against trafficking in person, sensitization, research, facilitation of govt. schemes regarding missing persons and children, lobbying for CCTNS (Crime Control Tracking Networking System) – a pioneer project of MHA.
- Advise on, and assist in the negotiation of contracts and negotiation of other legal instruments, agreements and arrangements (including but not limited to agreements with regard to the implementation of programme activities, and funding agreements with donors and other international organisations).
- Working with partners, lawyers and experts to identify the possibility of litigation to secure the recognition of child rights under various laws.
- Research and develop new thematic areas that can be adopted and realised by the organisation.
- To forge partnerships of the organisation with various international organisations and groups who work on similar issues.
- To develop a partnership with of state governments of Bihar, Rajasthan, Delhi, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Shelter Home Superintendent as well as the respective DCPUs to collect data pertinent to survivors of Bihar for repatriation, prosecution and sustained rehabilitation. The compiled data would be generated into a Research Document which would be shared to concert a new avenue for contribution at the end of state legal service authorities i.e. SALSA and DALSA.
- Proficiency in English
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate
- The candidate must have knowledge of working on computers
- Preference would be given to candidates possessing relevant experience
Expected Remuneration: INR 25,000/Month
Deadline for sending resumes: June 25, 2018
Method of Selection
Selection is a three-step procedure:
- Resume Selection
- Written Test at the Head office (Tughlakabad Institutional Area)
- Interview by Mr Amod Kanth, General Secretary, Prayas
Resumes may be sent to [email protected] & [email protected]
For official website, click here.