About the Organizer
Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad is the oldest law college in Marathwada region. On the eve of the states re-organization prominent Advocates and educationist of Aurangabad took the lead to establish “Marathwada Legal & General Education Society”.
About the Event
With an aim to promote soft skills amongst students Manikchand Pahade Law College every year organizes National PowerPoint Presentation Competition. This year the organization feels the privilege to organize National PowerPoint Competition on the 25th day of January, 2020.
Students admitted to 3 years or 5years LLB course in any part of India.
Phases of the Competition
- Screening Round
- Final Round
In the screening round the presentations will be sent to a panel of judges constituting legal luminaries. A total of fifteen presentations will be shortlisted for the Final Round. Results along with marks secured in the Screening Round as well as Final Round will be communicated to all the participants through the mail.
The Final Round of the contest shall be held at M. P. Law College Premises, Aurangabad. The fifteen participants who have qualified for the final round would have to present their PowerPoint Presentations before a panel of judges.
Rules of the Competition
- Each college can send a maximum of 02 entries for the said competition.
- Each entry will consist of only 01 participants.
- The participants will have to bear their travelling and all other incidental expenses.
- Free lodging and boarding shall be provided to the participant shortlisted for the final round of the competition.
- There is no entry fees for the contest.
- All the Selected participants of the final round should submit Hard copy of the Registration form duly signed by Head of the Institution on the day of competition to the registration counter.
- Same subject powerpoint presentation which was submitted in the immediate preceding competition will not be accepted (The list of PPT subject of last year is annexed herewith).
Amongst 15 students best three will be awarded a certificate and Trophy.
- Last date of entry: 31/12/2019
- Declaration of First Round Result: 5/01/2020
- Date of final Round: 25/01/2020
For any queries, participants are welcome to call Dr. Shital Barhate, (Coordinator): 9881202766, 8830135166