POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Law Graduates to join its fold as Executive Trainee (Law).
Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2017-18, who expect their results by
31.08.2018 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or
equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying.
Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT
2018 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500* during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry.
The approximate CTC** per annum are as follows:
During Training Rs. 9 lakhs
After Training On regularization Rs. 15 lakhs
On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance,
Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment etc.
How to apply
- Candidates have to appear for CLAT 2018 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses)
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1 st May 2018 to 31st May 2018. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2018 Application No., CLAT 2018 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of the POWERGRID website.
- 5. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only.
- On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POWERGRID. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2018 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July/August 2018.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID: 1st May 2018
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 31st May2018
For official notification, click here.