Kishinchand Chellaram Law College or K.C Law College, Mumbai is conducting a Poster/Slogan and Short Film Making Competition, to be organized on Mar 25.
About the College
Kishinchand Chellaram Law College, popularly known as K.C. Law College, is one of the premier law institutions in the city of Mumbai imparting legal education since 1955. It is permanently affiliated with the University of Mumbai and recognized under Section 2(f) and 12 (B) of the UGC Act.
About Legal Aid
The State Article 39-A of our Constitution enjoins the State to provide free legal aid to ensure that opportunities
for securing justice are not denied to any citizen on account of poverty or other disabilities. The enactment of
Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 is one of the steps for establishing a society in which social, economic
, and legal justice is available to all on equal footing. Legal aid allows people who would not otherwise be able
to afford it to get help for their legal problems. Kishinchand Chellaram Law College implements various legal
aid projects in collaboration with the legal aid services authority of the Bombay High Court. The college also
adopts a village and creates legal awareness amongst villagers. Activities such as street plays and hand-made
posters are been used to create awareness amongst the citizens.
General Participation Rules
- Students from any field can participate in the competition.
- All entries must be submitted online. No entries will be accepted offline.
- Teams may include others apart from team members to make the short film. However, only the registered team members will be considered as participants.
- E-certificate will be issued to all participants.
- Top 03 winners will be awarded an E-certificate of merit & Trophy.
a) Poster & Slogan Making Competition (Themes: Choose any 1 from the following)
- Rich getting richer, poor getting poorer OR
- Rights of Women (Female Foeticide / Infanticide; Sexual Abuse; Domestic Violence & Dowry; Rights of women in Police Custody; Child Marriage & Women’s Right to Property.
b) Short Movie Making Competition (Themes: Know the Law)
- Make a short movie (Min. 1 minute & Max. 3 minutes) individually or in a group of maximum of 03 people spreading awareness about the law in India. The Movie can be shot using a professional camera or using a mobile phone.
Students from any field
Click on the name of the event for the respective registration form.
All the entries must be submitted (online) by 22nd March.
How to Submit?
Click on the links below to know about the submission and other rules of each event.
All the entries must be submitted to kclawlegalaid[at]gmail.com
No registration Fee
- Top 03 Winners will get a trophy & E-certificate of merit.
- All participants will get an e-certificate of participation.
Mr. Gaurav Khetwani: 98336 21538
Keep following our ‘Fests, MUNs, and Other Competitions‘ for more such exciting opportunities to learn.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.