Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is conducting their Padma Shri Dr. N N Jain 2nd National Debate Competition, 2021.
About the Organiser
Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is a well-established institute of Madhya Pradesh, established in the year 1994 and accredited with NAAC “A++”. DOL is a popular acronym to the Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is an exclusive Institution dedicated to law education both at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The Institute is approved by, “The Bar Council of India”, New Delhi, and affiliated to the Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
About the Opportunity
A debate drastically improves one’s linguistic and logical skills, along with the ability to construct strong arguments in a short amount of time, which is paramount in this world with cut throat competition.
PIMR is organizing the 2nd edition of the Padma Shri. Dr. N.N. Jain National Debate Competition, 2021, to be held from June 18 to June 20, 2021.
This debate will be based on the Lincoln-Douglas debate format i.e. one on one debate in order to promote individualism amongst contestants. This edition speaks oPIMR’s efforts that aim at improving the whole experience by ensuring that the teams are met with a challenging issue based on contemporary and developing aspects of Law.
This second edition of this competition will be conducted via virtual mode, allowing the students to hone their debating skills. The competition strives to provide a safe platform for students to grow and experiment with their communication skills and critical thinking.
Who is it for?
- This competition is open to all bona fide undergraduate and postgraduate participation from colleges across India.
- Maximum three teams (of the individual) can participate from each college.
- This competition is open to all bonafide school students from schools across India. There is no restriction on the number of student participants from each school.
- State: Madhya Pradesh
- City: Indore
- The participants are required to complete the registration through the Google form link given below which shall be done on or before June 13, 2021, 11:59 PM IST.
- Link to the registration form:
- The participant can fill in the following form provided through this link and upload the screen shot of the payment in the form.
- Please ensure the form is filled with your full name as should be reflected in the participation or merit certificates.
- Proper email-ids must be provided in the event of any correspondence to be made.
- A copy of your college ID (for graduates & postgraduates) / school ID (for school students) must also be uploaded in the google form for verification purposes.
Fee details (if any)
- INR 250/- only (Two Hundred Fifty Rupees Only/-) for UG and PG students.
- INR 100/- only (One Hundred Rupees Only/-) for School Participants.
- Participants can make payments over G-pay/Paytm/Phonepe or through online banking;
- G-pay Number: +91 93029 91132
- UPI ID: gurtoo999@okicici
- Bank a/c details:
- Account Number: 185901502249
- Account Holder Name: Ritupriya Gurtoo
- Bank: ICICI
- Branch: Vijay Nagar Indore
- IFSC Code: ICIC0001859
- Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
- After making the payment the participant is required to take a screen shot of the
payment and then attach receipt in the google form.
For Graduates and Post Graduates
- Winner – INR 10,100 /- + Book + Trophy + Merit Certificate + Legal Internship Opportunity.
- Runner up – INR 5,100 /- + Book + Merit Certificate + Legal Internship Opportunity.
For School Students
- Winner – INR 10,100/- + Book + Trophy + Merit Certificate.
- Runner up – INR 5,100/- + Book + Merit Certificate.
Every participant will be provided with participation certificate.
June 13, 2021
- Devyanee Sharma: +91-9685384567
- Mansi Shrivastava: +91-6265326981
- Falguni Joshi: +91-7974414731
- Sarthak Khare: +91-8871891241
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.