About the Institute
The Department of Law (DoL), PIMR was established under the aegis of PIMR in the year 2014. DoL a popular acronym to the Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is an exclusive institution dedicated to law education both at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level. The institute is approved by, “The Bar Council of India”, New Delhi and Affiliated to the Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
About the Workshop
Real Estate sector has assumed immense prominence in India owing to unparalleled real estate development and construction being witnessed throughout the nation. This field of law covers the aspects of buying, selling and registration of land property. In order to expand the knowledge base, the workshop will help in understanding the meaning of Real Estate along with walking over through various real estate laws in India.
Law students must know the basics of Real Estate Laws including the intent of the Deeds and Agreements which are crucial part of a Real Estate Transactions like Sale, purchase, leave and license, lease etc
Who should Attend?
- Young aspiring minds having the zeal to understand the real estate sector.
- Students of Undergraduate and Postgraduate pursuing a degree in Law.
- Academicians/Legal Professionals
Benefits of the Workshop
- Understanding the basics of Real Estate Sector.
- Enhancement of knowledge in Real estate laws in India.
- Learning to draft Leave & License Agreement including its essential clauses.
- One on one interaction under the guidance of the speaker.
Ms. Utkarsha Nikam
Associate at Kanga & Co. Mumbai
Co-founder at Indian Real Estate Blawg
Associate at Kanga & Co., Mumbai (Real Estate Team). Utkarsha has graduated from Government Law College, Mumbai. She regularly advises clients in relation to real estate transactions and property disputes. She has developed a deep domain in relation to transactional documentation and title due diligence.
Realizing the dearth of content relating to real estate laws, and the irrational fear in minds of young lawyers and law students
towards the real estate practice, Utkarsha co-founded the Indian Real Estate Blawg (IRB) to demystify real estate law for such young lawyers and law students. Utkarsha has been selected for master’s programme at Queen Mary University of London for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
- Note: Limited Seats
- Platform: Online via Zoom app
- Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Fees accepted via
- UPI: 9826818107@paytm
- Last date of registration: 3rd July 2020 – 6:00 PM
- Date of Workshop: 04th July 2020
- E- Certificate would be provided for attending the Workshop.
3 Step Registrations
Take a screenshot of valid payment.
Fill this Google form and attach the screenshot of payment to confirm your registration.
Faculty Coordinator: Professor Arjit Pandey: +919920549435
Faculty Co-Coordinator: Professor Avisha Barange: + 918823005212
- Kshitij Rajpurohit: 9691563032
- Shreya Patni: 8949329339
- Shreyanshi Yadav: 6265287181
- Aashna Kasliwal: 9977023111
Note: This is a boosted+ post (paid), and includes social media publicity, and the college’s branding/logo. For full details about our plans, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.