The Indian Society of International Law invites applications for PG Diploma Courses in the following disciplines.
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in International Law & Diplomacy
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in International Trade and Business Law
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Human Rights, International Humanitarian & Refugee Laws
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in International Environmental Law
- Law of International Institutions
- International Law
Classes are held 3 days a week: 6 PM to 7:30 PM.
Basic Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
Last date to apply: July 31, 2018
Ph: 011-23384458/59; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was first published on:
19 Jul 2018
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.