Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), formerly Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute, is an institute for law in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Dr, RMLNLU was established in the year 2005, and since then, has been providing undergraduate and post-graduate legal education.
About PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Programme
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites application for the PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Programme (Part Time Evening Course) for the Academic Session 2019-20. The duration, of course, shall be one academic year.
Seats: The total number of seats in PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Programme will be 30. However, the course will not run if there are less than 15 students.
Duration and Timings
- The duration of the PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Programme shall be of one academic year.
- The classes for the course shall be held in the evening (5.30 PM to 8.30 PM) in the university as per the schedule decided by the university.
- No Hostel facility shall be available to the students of PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Programme.
He/She has obtained the graduate degree in any discipline from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 45% of the total marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST).
Admission to the course shall be made on merit prepared on the basis of marks/grades obtained in the graduation.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of inter se merit prepared according to marks obtained in the graduation.
Fees and other charges
Candidates selected for registration to the PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Programme shall be enrolled by the University after the remission of the following fees:
- Admission Fee (one time): 1,000/-
- Tuition Fee: 15,000/-
- Infrastructure/Development Fee: 5,000/-
- Library Fee: 3,500/-
- Internet Fee: 3,500/-
- Examination Fee: 3,000/-
Total (For Indian Students) 31,000/-
Note: The total fee shall be deposited in one instalment at the time of Admission.
How to apply?
The application form is here.
All eligible candidates shall apply in the Prescribed Form on or before 10th August 2019.
The fees for the Application Form shall be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST of U.P. candidates). A Bank Draft of the said amount, drawn in favour of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, payable at Lucknow, shall be attached with the Application Form.
- Last date of Application: August 10, 2019
- Final Declaration of Merit List: August 17, 2019
- Date of Admission: August 26-27, 2019
- Commencement of classes: September 2, 2019
PA to Course coordinator: +91-522-2425 902-903 (Extn. 827)
Email Address: pgdml[at]rmlnlu.ac.in
For the official notification, click here.