About the Organisation
Peoplescient is an HR consulting firm specializing in labour and employment laws, pensions, provident funds, social security and employee benefits. It provides advisory, compliance, representation and litigation support services. It was founded by Mr. Rambir Dalal who has an experience of 25 years in the field of Social Security and Employment Laws.
Prior to setting up Peoplescient, Mr. Dalal was the India Practice Leader for KPMG India and BSR & Co. LLP for their Provident Funds, Pensions and Social Security Practice. He is also a former Regional PF Commissioner and worked with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for almost 14 years.
About the Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consult the relevant government websites for any legal/statutory developments.
- Research legal database for relevant case laws and their ratios.
- Prepare reports/memoranda for questions on specific labour laws.
- Prepare proposals and scope of work documents for clients.
- Prepare MIS trackers.
- Prepare agenda points for client meetings.
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Follow-up with clients for information and other assignment related matters.
- Prepare presentations for internal use and for client meetings.
- Conduct research on companies for building an internal database.
- Review documents/reports received from third parties/sub-contractors.
- Collate relevant documents and bring out relevant information for statutory filings/registrations.
- Assist clients in making filings/remittances/registrations/representations with the relevant authorities.
- Follow-up regularly with authorities on client issues.
- Send timely reports/trackers/intimations to clients on specific projects/assignments.
- Discuss the projects with other team members for timely completion.
- Submit project progress updates to senior management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong drafting skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong client interaction skills
- Desired personality traits
- Smart thinker
- Big picture thinking
- Never say die attitude
- Attention to detail
- Timely completion of assignments/projects
- Team player
- Customer orientation
- Business acumen
- Accountable and responsible
Number of Interns Required
NLSIU, NALSAR, NLIU, GNLU, NLUD, NLU-Jodhpur, Amity Delhi, USLLS, VIPS, Symbiosis Pune, ILS, GLC-Mumbai, Jindal Global.
Who can Apply?
Peoplescient are looking for energetic and competent law graduates/Final year Law students to join their firm.
Duration of Internship
- Stipend (Based on Performance)
- Placement offer (Based on Performance)
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.