Peoplescient Consulting LLP is opening internship opportunities for final year Law students.
About the organisation
Peoplescient is an HR consulting firm specializing in labour and employment laws, provident funds, social security and employee benefits. It provides advisory, compliance, representation and litigation support services.
About the internship
Performance-based Stipend (10,000 to 15,000 per month); Placement offer (Based on Performance); Certificate; Hybrid work model
Who can apply?
Final year Law students
Duration of internship
3 to 6 months
To apply, click here: https://bit.ly/Assessment_Internship
- Consult the relevant government websites for any legal/statutory developments.
- Research legal database for relevant case laws and their ratios.
- Prepare reports/memoranda for questions on specific labour laws.
- Prepare proposals and scope of work documents for clients.
- Prepare MIS trackers.
- Prepare agenda points for client meetings.
- Follow-up with clients for information and other assignment related matters.
- Prepare presentations for internal use and for client meetings.
- Review documents/reports received from third parties/sun-contractors.
- Collate relevant documents and bring out relevant information for statutory filings/registrations.
- Filings/remittances/registrations/representations with the relevant authorities.
- Follow-up regularly with authorities on client issues.
- Send timely reports/trackers/intimations to clients on specific projects/assignments.
- Discuss the projects with other team members for timely completion.
- Submit project progress updates to senior management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English Language.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong client interaction skills.
Desired personality traits: Reliable; Hardworking; Articulate; Patient and Confident
Website link is here: www.peoplescient.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.