Pen Acclaims is defined by its mission: to create additional opportunities for all. We share that endeavour with millions of readers working in legal practice, research, education, government, students and with public too. We are a multidisciplinary national journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504, publishing manuscripts based on various branches of law, management, commerce, arts and humanities.
About the competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, Pen Acclaims is organising 2nd National Essay Writing Competition to advocate the critical scenario of environment in the present day.
While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
The theme of the competition is not limited to, but comprises of the following diverse sub topics related to #naturecrisis.
- Human encroachment into nature
- Depleting forest land: An alarming trend
- Green house effect
- Global warming
- Tropical canopy loss
- Laws safeguarding the environment in India
- Global policies on saving the planet
- Critical Marine health
- Plastic waste
- Water crisis
- Media landscape regarding nature
- Playing with nature: A lucrative business
Guidelines to Authors
- The word limit is 1500 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The competition is open to students enrolled in any graduate or post graduate course.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
- Authors can write on any topic related to the title and sub-themes of the competition.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Registration amount is Rs. 200 for Single Author and Rs. 300 for Co-authorship
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm through the following link:
- Single Author: Click here
- Co Authorship: Click here
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE
Submission can be made HERE.
The last date for submission of essay is 5th October, 2019.
Awards and merit
- 1st Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
- Top 50 Essays will be provided with Discount Vouchers of 25% to get published in our upcoming Book bearing ISBN.
- All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
- Deadline for registration: 25th September, 2019
- Deadline for submission: 5th October, 2019
- Declaration of result and acceptance of essay for publication in book: 10th October, 2019
- Issuance of e-certificate and e-book: 21st October – 24th October
- Dispatch of hard copy and certificate: shall be notified accordingly)
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected]
Note: This is a sponsored post.