Pen Acclaims is offering quick publication of its fourteenth issue to be set live from 12th April, 2021. In this live issue, all papers which are accepted for publication and have completed pre-publication formalities shall be published within the shortest possible time.
About Pen Acclaims
‘Pen Acclaims’ is a Multidisciplinary National Journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504. Published on a bi-monthly basis, we follow double-blinded peer review process for publication of quality manuscripts in fields of Law, Management, Commerce, Humanities and Social Science. We are indexed at 11 major databases including Google scholar, citefactor, etc.
Pen Acclaims invites all professors, scholars, academicians, students and all researchers at large for publishing paper in the field of law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
All avid researchers are requested to please send in their unpublished original manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5th May 2021.
Pen Acclaims is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
- Manuscript Structure: The preferred format of all articles are in MS office (2003 or above). It should be concisely written in 1.5 spacing along with font size of 12 in Times New Roman font. Illustrations must be inserted at appropriate places in the paper. Numbering should be taken care of. No borders or other decorative implementations shall be entertained anywhere in the entire text.
- Authors’ details: All papers must be accompanied by proper names and affiliation of authors along with email ids. Co authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 authors.
- Plagiarism: Pen Acclaims does not entertain plagiarism in any form. All papers found to be plagiarised will be directly eligible for rejection.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent at email@example.com on or before 25th April 2021.
Publication Fees (to be paid after acceptance):
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000;
- No extra cost for additional authors.
- Last date for submission: 5th May 2021.
- Publication of issue: Live since 12th April 2021
For any queries please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
WEF April 2, 2021, we at Lawctopus do not publish calls for papers by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.