Pen Acclaims is defined by its mission: to create additional opportunities for all. We share that endeavour with millions of readers working in legal practice, research, education, government, students and with public too. We are a multidisciplinary national journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504, publishing manuscripts based on various branches of law, management, commerce, arts and humanities.
About the competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, Pen Acclaims is organising 2nd National Article Writing Competition to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
- Cyber Law (including topics like: cyber security, pornography, scams and frauds, social media abuse, mobile app misuse, etc.)
- New Reforms in the Motor Vehicle Act
- Economic Slowdown
- Article 370
Guidelines to Authors
- The word limit is 1500 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The competition is open to students enrolled in any graduate or post graduate course.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- The formatting guidelines to be followed are:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.15
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
- Authors can write on any topic related to any one of the themes of the competition.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Registration amount is Rs. 200 for Single Author and Rs. 300 for Co-authorship
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm through the following link:
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE
Submission can be made HERE.
The last date for submission of essay is 30th November, 2019.
Awards and merit
1st Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
3rd Prize: INR 1000+ Merit Certificate
Top 60 Essays will be provided with opportunity to get published in our upcoming Book bearing ISBN.
All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
Deadline for registration: 17th November, 2019
Deadline for submission: 30th November, 2019
Declaration of result and acceptance of essay for publication in book: 10th December, 2019
Issuance of e-certificate and e-book: 21st December – 24th December
Dispatch of hard copy and certificate – (shall be notified accordingly)
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.