PayPal India is inviting applications for the job post of Sanctions Investigator for its office in Chennai.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating an online payments system in majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
- Conducting end-to-end meticulous reviews of cases pertaining to potential illegal activity, global watch lists, or activity in violation of the economic and trade sanctions administered by OFAC;
- Completing a time-sensitive and meticulous analysis of each instance of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple jurisdictions and countries;
- Assessment of customer profiles and large amounts of data to ensure normal and expected activity, including monitoring of industry watch lists and Know Your Customer efforts;
- Apply analytic techniques to complex information sets in order to make logical and supported recommendations;
- Regularly exercise good judgement and in making decision or recommendations in relation to case investigations;
- Documenting findings in the manual and automated process case management system and prepare reports to management as required.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ related experience, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience conducting research and investigations related to Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Customer/Enhanced Due Diligence investigation or verifications;
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information;
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly and quickly to all levels;
- Ability to work efficiently with an attention to detail in investigations, analysis, and writing;
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency.
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
How to Apply
Click on ‘Apply Now’ on the landing page through the link below.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Gender and Youth Associate, NDC Partnership at World Resources Institute [Remote] Washington DC, US: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Regulatory Legal and Compliance Officer at Adyen, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Contract Manager at Genpact India, Noida: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Public Policy Manager, Economic Policy & Regulation at Amazon, Delhi: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Policy Program Manager at Google India, Hyderabad: Apply Now!