Update: Joining details have been sent to all registrants who have registered till May 16, 1 pm. Registrations from 1-5 pm, will be emailed the details at 5 pm. Please check your email from which you registered and don’t forget to check the spam and updates folders too.
bout the facilitator:
Nandini Comar is B.Tech and LLB Hons. from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur. She is a registered Indian Patent Agent (IN- PA 3575) and is currently working in the field of patents and intellectual property management.
Session 1 (Saturday, May 16, 7 pm-8.30 pm):
1. Eligibility for the patent agents exam
2. Job opportunities for patent agents
3. The exact pattern of the patent agent exam
4. Best ways to prepare for each segment
5. Useful resources
6. Biggest mistakes that the aspirants make
7. Best tips
Session 2 (Sunday, May 17, 7 pm-8.30 pm):
1. Discussion on the patent agent exam 2018
2. Drafting tips for the exam
3. Tips on preparing for the viva
4. Tips on remembering the relevant section and rules
5. Revisiting some landmark judgments
5. Question and answer session
Rs. 300 + 18% GST
The fee is inclusive of both the sessions.
Note: Please note that those desirous of taking the Patent Agent Examination must hold a degree in science, technology, or engineering. The below table is via the Mondaq article here is useful.
1. Must possess a degree in science, technology or engineering
1. Degree in science, technology or engineering not necessary
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.