ULegal, a law office based out of Chennai, is inviting applications for paid online internship opportunities for law students, being offered by the office.
About the Organisation
U Legal is an established lawyer’s office based out of Chennai, India led by 2 core partners having over 30 years of experience in contentious/litigation and non-contentious sectors spanning multiple disciplines, including corporate, labor, transactional, construction, family, and criminal law. The office has over 6 full-time fee earners and additional support staff and boasts pan-India and international affiliation routinely involving in diverse mandates spread across India and internationally.
Nature of Work
Internship for working on domestic and international initiatives, authoring articles, network building, and other developmental activities (5 days a week with flexible working pattern)
4th or 5th year (5-year law program) or 3rd year (3-year law program) or law graduates have excellent analytical and research skills coupled with Native level of English for drafting and communicating
Number of Interns Required
Rs.7,500/- per month
Duration of Internship
For 3-6 months with the prospect of an extension
Interested candidates must apply by submitting the following:
- Cover letter (250 words),
- CV (1 page only) along with
- An article on “The legality and requirements for Variations under Construction law in India” of 2000 words (excluding references to be of OSCOLA style)
These are to be provided on or before 18 Feb 2021. Please note that the structure, presentation, formatting, and grammar ought to be provided importance.
More Internships and Small Projects that you might be interested in
- Call for Submissions & Editing Volunteer in Vernacular Languages by NUJS’ JILS Blog [International Mother Language Day]: Submit by Feb 16
- Investigation & Analysis Internship Opportunity with International Criminal Court, Hague: Apply by Feb 28
- Online Internship Opportunity at LexLife India: Apply by February 25
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Justice Ventures India Trust [JVIT]: Apply Now!
- IMF Summer Fund Internship Program [International Monetary Fund], US: Apply Now!
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.