Applications are invited for the paid online internship opportunity under the project ‘Transboundary River Governance: Knowledge Product Development and Sharing of Policy Brief’ of TISS’ Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies (JTSDS).
About the Department
The Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies was established in 2006 as an independent centre (The Jamsetji Tata Centre for Disaster Management- JTCDM), consolidating more than 60 years of TISS experience and expertise in disaster relief, response and policy advocacy. JTCDM was elevated to the status of a School in 2015 with the following three centres: Centre for Disaster Management, Centre of Disasters and Development, and Centre for Geo-informatics. The key domains of the school’s work towards shaping disaster discourse are Capacity Building, Research, Field Action and Policy Advocacy.
About the Opportunity
The Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies (JTSDS) is looking for highly motivated, versatile and competent professionals for its ‘Transboundary River Governance: Knowledge Product Development and Sharing of Policy Brief’ project
- Name of Position: Intern
- Period: June 17, 2021 to July 17, 2021
- Number of Positions: 1
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in planning for a virtual consultation with relevant stakeholders such as preparing interview guides, transcribing interviews, data management and other related tasks
- Conducting literature reviews
- Drafting reports and documents
- Bachelors in any relevant discipline or Post Graduate
- Knowledge, understanding and aptitude for research around transboundary water governance and livelihood issues
- Willingness to play a supporting role in research related tasks as per project requirements
- Aptitude for reporting and documentation
- Should be able to join immediately.
Work from home
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply?
CV along with a covering letter is to be mailed to Ms. Pritha Choudhury at email@example.com
Project Leader: Dr. Jacquleen Joseph
June 15th, 2021
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.