Students will receive a Study Material by post consisting of the above mentioned modules. The course will be conducted online and students will have access to discussion forums, online study materials in the course website.
The NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law is a student run, faculty regulated, peer reviewed law journal published annually by the Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights. The last date for submission is 15th February, 2013.
NLSIU, Bangalore is organising the 6th Edition of the National Law School International Arbitration Moot (NLSIAM) and the 2nd National Law School of India Arbitration Conference (NLSIAC). The moot is tentatively scheduled from 11th-14th April, 2013
We hope Lawctopus has helped you over the years. We'd surely like to grow and this competition can help us gain some cash and visibility. Help us win it! So please do spare a minute and vote for Lawctopus
Guidelines1. Manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
2. Joint Authorship is allowed with the maximum of two authors.
3. The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to email@example.com
4. Last date for submission – January 1, 2013
Designed for students, lawyers and non-legal professionals whose interests lie in the environmental field. The Course is aimed at giving a solid foundation and upgrading their skills in environmental policy.
Section 66A under the IT Act needs to be amended and redefined. It is against the freedom of speech guaranteed under the Indian Constitution. In the last few months a number of cases have come to light on how Section 66A is being arbitrarily used by the law enforcement agencies to arrest citizens for posting
The Moot Court Competition shall be held from January 18-20, 2013 at NALSAR University of Law, ‘Justice City’, Shameerpet, Hyderabad. The Law Schools / Law Faculties / Law Departments are invited to confirm their participation by December 14, 2012, through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sub Themes:Rights of workers in unorganized sectors
Issues relating to differently abled persons
Constitutional safeguards and protection of children
Protection of women and gender justice
Issues relating to migrants, displaced persons and refugees
The people at Bangalore Mediation Center (BMC) are extremely sweet and kind. They’re very welcoming to new interns. Additionally, they are extremely professional about their timings and work culture. The Mediators were very enthusiastic about interns and told us as much about mediation as they could. They also encouraged us to ask a lot of
Individuals or teams can participate. While only Indian citizens (20 years or older) are eligible for prizes, anyone else can submit policies for FTI’s general consideration. Rs. 1 lakh will be awarded to the best overall policy and `20,000 (each) to best policies in 20 other policy topics. There is no limit on prizes
– Brief overview of an FIR – Procedure of filing an FIR – Where to file an FIR – Details to be given while filing an FIR – Limitations of an FIR – What to do if police refuses to register an FIR – How to be certain that FIR has been registered – What
The Students’ Union, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi invites submissions for the inaugural issue of CLC Student Law Review. The student edited and peer reviewed publication is solely dedicated to submissions from students.
The keynote address by noted composer and lyricist Javed Akthar will be followed by an overview to the amendments by Prof. N. S. Gopalakrishnan and history of the amendments by the Registrar of Copyrights, Mr. G. R. Raghavender.
Themes1. Setting Up of Aviation Security Force Need to promote higher education in Civil Aviation
2. Need for disabled friendly law and policy In Civil Aviation
3. Need for Ombudsmen in Civil Aviation
4. Competition Law and Civil Aviation
National Law School of India University, Bangalore, in association with Tax India Online (TIOL), is organizing the inaugural edition of the NLS-TIOL Taxation Law Moot Court Competition . The competition is scheduled to be organized from 4th to 6th January 2013, in Bangalore.
Each team must register itself by sending a duly filled Registration Form along with the required crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “BISHOP COTTON WOMEN’S CHIRSTIAN LAW COLLEGE, BANGALORE”, both of which shall reach the Administrator by the 31st of December, 2012 via Registered Post.
1. Law as a career option in India
2. How to prepare smart for CLAT
3. A section-by-section preparation strategy for CLAT
4. Enjoying the journey towards CLAT
5. An off-beat strategy: taking multiple breaks during those 2 hours of CLAT
6. How to read for CLAT
The work environment was amazing. They have a pretty young team. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and approachable. I was working in the Head office, so I got to interact with the top brass like Head of Legal and Compliance team the CRO etc. All of them were a delight to work with. Karan
1. Industrialisation, Urbanisation and Land Acquisition Reforms
2. Patent v. Patient: Making Medicines Affordable in the Developing World
3. Bail or Jail: Unfettered Court Discretion
4. Reservation in Promotion in Government Jobs: Contemporary Concern
5. Industrialisation and Environmental Protection: Redefining Corporate Social Responsibility.
6. Socio-economic Goals and Philosophy of the Constitution: A Review of Success and Failures
Name of the Moot: 12th Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2013
Dates: 1st-3rd March, 2012
Subject of the moot problem: Intellectual Property Rights and Civil Procedure
Last Date for Registration: 20th December
A team of dedicated legal officers and economics experts are here. You'll be appointed to a guide, who shall help you out through your research and at times the enthusiasm of the guide often turns into a personal 'tuition' on competition law.
The Entertainment Law Society, an initiative by the students of Karnataka State Law University, is delighted to invite papers for presentation in the 1st International Symposium on Law and Business of Entertainmentto be held on 6-7 December 2012 at KSLU, Hubli.