The Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) has some exciting news for you – PACT is all set to launch the first batch of the GAADR – The Global Academy for Advocacy in Dispute Resolution, which will take place from June 11 to 16, 2018.
The first two and half days (11,12,13) will be dedicated to CDR – Consensual dispute resolution (Mediation/Conciliation/Negotiation). The latter two and half days (14, 15, 16) will focus on ADR – Alternative dispute redressal (Arbitration).
We invite you to be a part of this project as we aim to nurture a young generation of lawyers to be productive with their preparation, effective with their practice and honest with their consultation.
The registration fee is inclusive of the following:
1. Training fee
2. Mediation Advocacy Accreditation by SCMA, London
3. Accommodation at Bambolim Beach Resort, Goa (5N/6D)
4. All Meals
5. Social Events
6. Evaluation and Certification
The Consensual Dispute Resolution (MEDIATION ADVOCACY ACCREDITATION) component involves:
- Tactfully preparing the client for a Mediation/Negotiation
- Creating a strategy for your client based on BATNA/WATNA
- How to make the most of a mediator.
- Drafting a Mediation Agreement
- Cross culture Mediation
- Sports Mediation
The Arbitration component involves the following aspects.
- Honing ones arbitration skills of case analysis, witness handling and oral arguments.
- Learn to draft, as a performance skill.
- Institutional Arbitration.
- Interesting ‘learning by doing’ sessions.
- Individualised feedback for each participant
Should you have any other queries, please feel free to get in touch on this Facebook page.
For more information, please refer to the Brochure.