OYO Rooms, commonly known as OYO, is India’s largest hospitality company, consisting mainly of budget hotels. It was founded in 2013 by Ritesh Agarwal and has since grown to over 8,500 hotels in 230 cities in India, Malaysia, UAE, Nepal, China, and Indonesia.
About the Internship
They will be required to primarily work on the following:
1. Handle Contract Management.
2. Conduct Research on Statutory and Regulatory Compliance’s.
3. Legal Research on various issues related to Corporate and Criminal Laws.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Are ready to move to Gurugram for the duration of the Internship.
3. Have relevant skills and interests.
4. Preferably Students in their 4th or 5th Year.
Certificate, Stipend of Rs. 7000 PM.
Interested Candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com .
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.