Company Name: Overseas Infrastructure Alliance (I)Pvt. Ltd.
Overseas Infrastructure Alliance (OIA) is an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) company, responsible for end-to-end activities from design, procurement, construction, to commissioning, and finally handing over of the project to the Owner.
We focus on the African and South Asian subcontinents, with offices in India, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Republic of Congo, Burkina Faso, Rwanda and Maldives.
Position: Executive- Legal
Experience Required: 1 to 4 yrs Max.
Job Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Salary: upto 4 lakhs PA depends on experience.
- To review and provide legal advice on tender documents
- To review on going cases and advice management accordingly
- To liaise with relevant department to ensure that where legal risks have been taken
- To provide legal protection and risk management advice to reporting manager on issues related to potential litigation
- To provide and interpret legal information, assist line manager in conducting training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
- To review and advice management on legal implication of internal policies and procedures to line manager
- To review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and insure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements, send all documents to line manager for approval
- To review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external layers
- To formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly
- To monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly
- To prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings
- To file all contract related documents including minutes of meeting(MOM) of negotiations
How to apply
Interested candidates can email their updated resumes to [email protected] with the following mentioned details.
- Total Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
Tejashree Patil; Email: [email protected]m
Official website: Click here.