About the College
Vaikunta Baliga College of Law was established in the year 1957 by late Dr.T.M.A.Pai. The college was named after Late Sri.B.Vaikunta Baliga, a legal luminary and then minister of Law, Government of Mysore. It is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University.
About the Conference
Vaikunta Baliga College of Law is organising a Two Days International Seminar (Online) on The Changing Dynamics of International Law in the 21st Century.
Date: 10th to 11th July 2020.
Broad Objectives of the Seminar
- To analyse different phases of change that happened in international law over the period of time.
- To create a platform to understand the dynamics of international law in the different specialized streams like outer space, aviation, sea, environment etc.
- To discuss the dimensions of different laws, treaties and conventions existing in the international arena along with their recent advancement.
- To address the latest issues and challenges posed under different field of international law from research point of view.
- To put forth some valuable output through the seminar and make it as a
platform for further deliberations and researches.
Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page. The abstract shall be reviewed by the expert committee and the selected abstracts will be informed to the presenters within a week. The decision of
the expert committee is final and binding.
The abstracts should be submitted at vbclseminar[at]gmail.comon or before 20th June 2020, stating the following details:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address, Postal address and Contact Number
Full Research Paper
- The paper should not exceed 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- The paper must be accompanied with the details of registration fees, and the cover page containing the details, which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- Selected research papers will be published in the next issue of VBCL LAW REVIEW.
- Interested participants have to make a provisional registration through the link provided. All participants will be given e-certificate. All paper presenters will be given original certificates through the post.
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: 20th June 2020
- Confirmation of Selected Abstract: 24th June 2020
- Last Date for submission of Full Paper: 5th July 2020
Papers are invited from academicians, research scholars, advocates, activists and students across the country and abroad on the areas mentioned above or connected to them.
The registration form is here.
For paper presentation: Rs. 1,000/- (for Indian presenter) and $50 (for foreign presenter)
For participants: Rs 3.00/- (for Indian participants) and $25 (for foreign participants)
- Name of the Account Holder: VAIKUNTA BALIGA COLLEGE OF LAW
- Bank: Syndicate Bank
- Brach: Kunjibettu Branch,
- SB A/C Number: 01862200017650
- IFSC Code: SYNB0000186
Note: In the case of co-authors each has to register separately.
Seminar Coordinator: Mr. Shankaramoorthy B.G.: Assistant Professor
Mobile Number: +91-94499 91628
International Seminar Brochure (1)
- Smt.Surekha K: +91-98440 98054
- Smt. Preethi Harish Raj: +91-99169 41001
- Smt. Jayamol P.S.: +91-94974 47234
- Dr.Shrinivasa Prasad R: +91-97415 23932
- Miss. Ayesha Rao (Technical): +91- 98862 87923
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.