About the organisation and competition
Yuva Josh is a community, who help to develop Personality, Critical thinking, Empathy, Leadership, Advocacy for change, Projects & Campaigns skills.
Yuva Josh is organising Online Legal Quiz Competition on Constitution of India being conducted on 18th August 2019. All the program are organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Layers.
The basic knowledge of law is enough to participate in the Criminal law Quiz to be organized by Yuva Josh.
The Constitution is the supreme law of India. The document lays down the framework demarcating fundamental political code, structure, procedures, powers, and duties of government institutions and sets out fundamental rights, directive principles, and the duties of citizens.
It is the longest written constitution of any country on earth. B. R. Ambedkar, chairman of the drafting committee, is widely considered to be its chief architect.
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, Momento & Certificate of excellence.
- 2rd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/-, Momento & Certificate of excellence.
- 3rd will be awarded Cash prize of ₹500, Momento and certificate of excellence.
- The next 5 following best candidate will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- A hard copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
Format of Quiz
The quiz will be online and the Question paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Constitution of India
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 40 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking
- The result will declare on 20th August 2019.
|Last Date of Registration||15th August 2019|
|Criminal Law Quiz||18th August 2019 (07.00 PM)|
|Results of Finals||20th August 2019|
|Dispatch of Certificates||22nd August 2019|
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at this link or on the website.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
Our media Partner Katcheri.
Registration fees are Rs. 300/-.
For any further queries, connect with us on 7303045415 or yuvajosh19[at]gmail.com.
Note: This is a sponsored post.