The KLE College of Law is organizing an Online Professional Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Teaching, Research & Mentorship, spanning over 7 days, from November 22 to 28.
About the Institute
The KLE College of Law, Navi Mumbai was started in the year 2016-17 & is affiliated to the University of Mumbai & is also recognized by the Bar Council of India. KLE College of Law, Navi Mumbai works in line with its reputation, to focus on contemporary social requirements and realities.
About the FDP
KLE Law College is organizing this Professional Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Teaching, Research & Mentorship. The goal behind organizing this programme is to enrich the faculty with improved methodologies in teaching, mentorship & research to facilitate building a skilled workforce for the enhancement of the legal profession.
- Developing Creative thinking.
- Building Effective communication skills.
- Developing Effective Teaching & Mentorship Techniques .
- Enriching the Personality
- Enhancing the Knowledge of Research in the field of Legal Education.
- Managing performance to be accountable to self & others.
- Trust Building & being efficient in operation
- This is a 7-day programme.
- Dates: November 22-28, 2021
- This Faculty Development programme (FDP) will be conducted through Online Mode.
- The FDP is open for Law Faculties, Research Scholars, Academicians & Lawyers.
Mode of Conduct
- The Programme will be conducted Online on Zoom Platform.
- Their will be two sessions; the first starting at 11 AM & the second at 2 PM.
- The Zoom links & detailed schedule will be shared at the registered email id of the participants.
To register for the FDP, click on the link given at the end of this post.
Registration fee: Rs. 500/-
- Name of Bank: CANARA BANK
- Bank Account No: 4652101002417
- IFSC Code: CNRB0004652
- Name of Account Holder: KLE COLLEGE OF LAW
- Name of Branch: KHANDESHWAR, KAMOTHE
- Prof. Susmita Vadhavkar: 9920180124
- Email Address: email@example.com