About the Opportunity
Faculty of Law, Shri Sathya Sai College for Women, Bhopal is organizing an Online Poster Making Competition to celebrate International Human Rights Day which is celebrated on December 10th.
About the Organizer
Sri Sathya Sai College for Women, Bhopal, was founded by the grace of Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba himself on 4th July 1974, a Guru Poornima day. By His Divine Grace, the institution finally set its sail on its worldly journey in December 1974 under the stewardship of Dr. (Miss.) Tara Pandurang Prabhu.
Recover Better-Stand up for Human Rights
About the Competition
The theme of Human Rights Day 2020 is to “Recover Better – Stand Up for Human Rights”. This chosen theme is in sync with the Covid pandemic. It focuses on creating equal opportunities for everyone and addressing the failures and disappointments we all were exposed to due to Covid -19.
The agenda is to use the day as an opportunity to reaffirm the importance of human rights so as to be able to rebuild the world that we seek, for achieving global solidarity, thus advocating shared humanity across communities.
So why not use the artist in each of us and let’s paint and showcase inspirational practical examples that could contribute in making resilient societies that can recover in a better way.
Rules & Guidelines
- Each participant can submit only 1 poster.
- Online registration is compulsory for each participant. The link for the registration is
- The poster must be made on the free size sheet with margins drawn with a black pen/marker.
- Acceptable tools for drawing/painting include pencil, crayon, watercolor, oil paint, etc. Photographs, wires, other 3D objects, print-outs won’t be acceptable. It should be original and handmade.
- Name and age of the participant, school/college name must be clearly mentioned on the right-hand side bottom of the sheet.
- The theme should be the main focus of the poster.
All participants will get E-Certificate.
How to Submit
Submit to lawonline20[at]gmail.com
- Dr.Kusum Dixit Chouhan: +91 9406785249
- Ananya Sharma: +91 8989509184
- Richa: +91 86027 39518
More posts that you might be interested in
- 2nd National Case Analysis Competition on Environmental Law by SLS, Nagpur: Submit by Dec 25
- Roobaroo: An Online Youth Harmony Festival UnConference: Register by Dec 15
- Medico-Legal Extempore Competition by Niti Manthan [December 19, 12 PM]: Register Now!