Legum Kings are organising an Online National Quiz on Criminal Law on 5th June 2019.
Indian Penal Code is a document that has been formulated to counter crimes of various natures and breach of law. IPC traces its roots to the British colonial rule in India.
IPC covers any Indian citizen or a person of Indian origin with the exceptions to any kind of military or the armed forces crimes, which are handled by a dedicated list of armed force acts.
The most important feature of the Indian Penal Code is the impartial nature of judgments promoted by the document. The Indian Penal Code does not include any special favors for any special person at some position.
Thus, the Indian Penal Code stands alike for government employees, as for a common man, and even for a judicial officer. This builds up the faith of the common citizens in the lawmaking and enforcing bodies in the country and prevents any sort of corruption or misuse of power on the part of the people in power.
Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, Momento and Certificate of Excellence.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/-, Momento and Certificate of Excellence.
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of 500, Momento and Certificate of Excellence.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- Internship to top 10 participants by iPleaders.
- Hard copy of participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Format of Quiz
The quiz shall take place online, a paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers, Long and many more.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Syllabus: Quiz will cover the different aspect of the Indian Penal Code with Amendments.
Registration procedure and fee details
Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees here. Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz
A nominal fees of ₹350/- for Individual and 600 for a team of two Is applicable for registration.
Mode of payment can be UPI, debit card, credit card, paytm, net banking.
- Last Date of Registration: 1st June 2019
- Quiz: 5th June 2019 from 7:00 pm to 7:50 pm
- Results of Finals: 10th June 2019
- Dispatch of Certificates 20th June 2019
The phone number for calling and WhatsApp: 7290833153
Phone number: 8743994475
For full details, click here.
For the official whatsapp group, click here.